WPL Consulting provide a broad range of building consultancy and asset management advice across the property, commercial and social infra-structure sectors, dealing with all building classes and working for a broad client base including purchasers, vendors, funders, owners and occupiers.
Our building consultancy and asset management service is broadly split into two parts these being Professional Services including; pre acquisition surveys and technical due diligence, condition surveys and reports, development monitoring, dilapidations and legislation advice and Building Project Delivery (refurbishment, conversion and alteration). Our Building Project delivery encompasses a one stop shop service from feasibility through to design, specification , tendering and on site project and cost management and utilises our other in house disciplines to provide an integrated solution.
Our Building Project Delivery is focussed on producing commercially sensitive and programme driven solutions, as well as carefully managing delivery in occupied environments where a collaborative approach and stakeholder engagement is key.
Services typically include;
- Pre-Acquisition reports
- Technical due diligence
- Building Condition reports
- Dilapidation assessments
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Development Monitoring
- Party Wall etc. Act advice
- Planned maintenance schedules and life cycle advice
- Service charge support
- Defect investigation and analysis
- Refurbishment and alteration advice
- Maintenance works management
- Design and Specification writing
- Tendering and procurement advice
- Project and cost management